IN STOCK WELLINGTON, AUCKLAND AND TAURANGA
The Vektron is a best-in-class electric bike that folds in 10 seconds to go on trains, in cars, and under desks. Shorten distances and flatten the hills on your commute, or put a couple of Vektrons in the trunk of your car on your next trip, so you can explore further.
Once you fold your Vektron, it’s easy to roll it around. The new frame design also lets you keep the bike in vertical position when folded, so stopping and going is easier than ever.
The Vektron has a low-step frame design and resizes in seconds—no tools required—to fit riders between 145 and 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”), so you can share the bike with anyone in your family.
- Upgraded to the Bosch Active Line Plus electric drivetrain for up to 270% assistance and 50 Nm of torque
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Updated frame with a reclining battery for a lower center of gravity and better ride
- Frame passed strict European safety standards for pedal-assist e-bikes
- Integrated Atlas V Rack works seamlessly with Thule Yepp Maxi and Nexxt Maxi child seats—no adapters needed
- Resizes in seconds to fit riders 147 – 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”) so a single bike can be shared by the family
*Range is dependent on a number of factors. See more info at https://electrify.nz/range
||Bosch Powerpack 400Wh
||Shimano hydraulic disc
||Shimano Alivio 9 speed
||Max rider weight 105kg
||Bosch Active Line Plus
**Due to supply shortages, components on some batches may be swapped with similar components. Check with store.